Check in with how you are feeling and try short, relaxing activities tuned in to your emotions.
Version for younger kids as well!
Aura walks teens through 3-minute meditations to help you calm and destress. You let Aura know how you’re feeling, and the app chooses the best meditation for you.
Aura also offers mood tracking and daily reminders for breathing exercises.
Sit back, relax and enjoy beautiful color-by-number puzzle games just for you.
Create stories, games and animations. Share with others around the world. Created by MIT.
- Duolingo – Learn a new language at your own pace!
- Photomath – Learn how to solve math problems, check homework assignments and study for upcoming exams and ACTs/SATs. It works without wi-fi, and is both PC and Mac friendly.
- Socratic– Ask Socratic a question and the app will find the best online resources for you to learn the concepts. Supports most high school subjects.
- Virtual School Day – Program launched by Varsity Tutors, a virtual education site, to educate children who are home from school during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Amazing Educational Resources – from pre-K to college (shared by educators).
- Nike Training Club – Nike has waived their premium service fee indefinitely due to COVID-19. Now, you have access to more than 185 workouts (yoga, cardio and more), as well as nutrition and wellness guidance!
- Peloton App – Creates workouts for you and you are able to select what category, including yoga/cross-fit/running (free 30 day trial)
- Use a free Google Chrome extension (TwoSeven), similar to Netflix Party, except you can video chat to see your friends while watching. You can also use Hulu or other video streaming accounts!
- Use a free Google Chrome extension (Netflix Party) to sync video playback so you can watch and pause at the same time. It also has a group chat feature.
- Bunch: Group Video Chat & Games – A group video chat with friends while playing games. Bunch comes bundled with several multiplayer games you can play with friends, such as trivia, bunch pool, draw party, and more!
- Houseparty – Face to Face Social Network – A group Facetime call that allows you to play games while social distancing with your friends
- Psych! – An exciting game to play with your friends! Choose from a variety of fun categories in which each player makes up fake answers to real trivia questions. Can you choose the outrageous real answer among your friends’ fakes?
- Kahoot – Create a Kahoot or select from the 100’s of categories and start a group Zoom to play with all of your friends/family.